Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Update...

So you might have noticed that I've been pretty terrible at blogging lately. However, I have a pretty exciting reason why. I've been doing a fashion internship in London. The last two months have been an amazing experience. I've learnt SO much at my internship, met some really lovely people and generaly had an amazing time. On Saturday I'll also be helping with the show at London Fashion Week which has been something I've wanted to do for years. I'll be going back to uni in a few weeks which should bring a more rigid routine and time for blogging. I'll have some exciting posts coming up about Fashion Week, interning and being back at university. Hope you're all well and thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to check back, I reply to every comment :) x