Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Neon Dip Dye Nails By Umberto Giannini


I've been obsessed with wearing false nails lately. I'm really guilty for peeling of my nail polish off when they're painted meaning they usually look more than a little bit silly. False nails are so much less hassle for me because I don't end up re-paining my nails almost every evening. 
I fell in love with these dip dye ones in Boots by Umberto Giannini (pretty sure they usually make hair products though?!). They're super easy to apply and come with glue. The shape of them fit my nails really well so i didn't even have to file them. They're not too long so great of you want to wear them everyday. I've had loads of compliments when wearing them and lots have people have said how natural they look too. i'll definitely be picking more of these up soon!
Bye them here




4 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I'm terrible at the ombre thing so it seems like an easy way to do it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look stunning - thank you for sharing!! Perfect for the party season too. Just to let you know your twitter/bloglovin/email links aren't working - tweet me if you want any help with it honey! :) xx

    ps. thank you for sending me your blog link after the #bbloggers chat yesterday!

    EmmaBelleFashion | Twitter | GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to check back, I reply to every comment :) x